Health and safety of all employees and sub-contractors is a core value for the company and Metal Maintenance strives to achieve zero harm through its policies and practices. Metal Maintenance has an extensive safety management plan which is Certified to AS/NZ4801:2001 & ISO 45001:2018 with legislative and client requirements.
Delivering quality outcomes is a priority for the company and our clients. Metal Maintenance’s quality management system is Certified to ISO 9001:2015. The quality of work is reflected in client satisfaction. Our key quality objectives include:
- Commitment to stakeholder strategic objectives,
- Focus on providing a product that exceeds client expectations,
- Continuous improvement of quality processes
- Actively liaising with stakeholders to ensure satisfactory product delivery,
- Develop skilled workforce through training and upskilling of staff,
- Eliminate or reduce repeat non-conformances
Metal Maintenance is committed to reducing its environmental impact through its policies and practices. The company’s environmental management system is Certified to ISO 14001:2015 and encourages employees and sub-contractors to identify and manage environmental risks and opportunities. The company complies with the environmental commitments and responsibilities of all our clients.