Machine Fitting and Maintenance
Mechanical fitting and maintenance
Mechanical fitting of equipment and systems by minimising downtime and implementing cost effective strategies for maintenance.
Pipework and tubing including:
- Tube bending through to major plant rebuilds.
- Installation and maintenance of pipe and tube systems.
- Flexible conduit installation.
- Swagelock instrument tubing.
The team brings extensive experience and high level skills in working with pipe and tube systems in:
- Stainless steel piping, seamless and welded pipe used in all industries where corrosion resistance is required.
- PE piping, polyethylene (PE) pipe is a cost-effective solution for drinking water, irrigation, mining, gas lines, sewerage and drainage systems.
- PVC piping, polyvinyl chloride, PVC pressure pipes are manufactured from PVC resin compounded with stabilisers, lubricants and pigments, widely used for irrigation and water supply for domestic and commercial applications.
- UPVC piping, unplasticised polyvinyl chloride polymer or PVC-U pipes offer a range of key benefits for use across the water industry, including strength that ensures a long service life in water applications.
- CPVC piping, Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride, chemical resistant and superior in high temperature ratings.
- ABS piping, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is a thermoplastic polymer piping system suited to marine, cooling / refrigeration and many industrial applications
- Technical recommendations and maintenance planning for industrial plants. This covers minimising down-time and implementing cost effective strategies for maintenance.
- Mechanical fitting of equipment and systems in new and brownfield sites.
- Pump installation, maintenance and rectification.
- Horizontal laser alignment of pumps and drives.
- High pressure pump inspections and rebuilds.
- Welding services including SAF welding, certified and specialist welding.
- Working with super duplex materials.
- Dosing lines.
- Maintenance of oil transfer units
- Oil filtration of hydraulic units.
- Hazardous and confined space installation and maintenance.
- Emergency and breakdown maintenance services provided 24/7 to clients.