Laser Alignment of Rotating Equipment
Overview of Project:
Periodic maintenance for correct operation and alignment
Scope of Works:
Laser alignment check and adjustment of rotating equipment
Mechanical fitting of equipment and systems by minimising downtime and implementing cost effective strategies for maintenance.
Alignment checks completed to client or manufacturer specifications, regular alignment checks will reduce equipment wear and vibrations and increase equipment life.
Other capabilities Include:
- Technical recommendations and maintenance planning for industrial plants. This covers minimising down-time and implementing cost effective strategies for maintenance.
- Mechanical fitting of equipment and systems in new and brownfield sites.
- Pump installation, maintenance and rectification.
- Horizontal laser alignment of pumps and drives.
- High pressure pump inspections and rebuilds.
- Welding services including SAF welding, certified and specialist welding.
- Working with super duplex materials.
- Dosing lines.
- Maintenance of oil transfer units
Oil filtration of hydraulic units.
- Hazardous and confined space installation and maintenance.
- Emergency and breakdown maintenance services provided 24/7 to clients.